Angel Health Care is experienced in providing flexible, bespoke care and support services tailored to meet their needs. Services are available: skilled nursing, physical, speech and occupational therapy, medical social worker, home health aide, dietitian, home infusion, home medical equipment, and hospice.
- IP Skilled Nursing Services
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Medical Social Services
- Home Health Aide Services
Angel Health Care has Me following passionate person el and staff that are willing and able to proven care if you need:
- Registered Nurse
- Physical Therapists
- Speech and Language therapists Occupational Therapists
- Social Workers
- Health Aides
- PT/INR Monitoring for Coumadin Diabetic Management
- Psychiatric Nursing Services
- Wound Care
- Infusion Therapy
- CHF Management
What is home bound status?
- Beneficiary is certified by a physician with chronic, climbing condition.
- Is dependent on assistance from another individual for daily activities such as meal preparation, toileting, transferring, bathing, Messing, ambulating.
- Is using assistive devices like wheel chair, walker or cane.
- Requires considerable and taxing effort to leave home.
- Leaves home infrequently.
- Leaves home for a short period of time.